1) What did I gain from the response I received from my
reader?
My peer informed me to add more detail about
the smaller things that could help the reader better understand the story.
2) What did I change as a result of the feedback I received?
Explain.
a. I added to one of my weaker paragraphs and included more
personal experiences to make the piece more individual to my writing.
3) How did having someone else read my writing give me a different perspective on my writing?
Having someone read my paper made me realize my paper was far from perfect as I thought it was. And it helped me to include things that I didn’t think would be misunderstood to other readers.
3) What surprised me in having someone else read this
essay?
In reading other peoples essays and having
them read mine, it surprised me at how similar random classmates beliefs can be
to our own.
5) Add any
thoughts you had during and after the peer response
I was really interested in reading Danielle’s paper during the peer review. I had never talked with her before and she wrote on a situation that was very close to my heart, and her belief from what she took on the situation sort of shaped my pessimistic outlook on the subject. I also believe that from reading other people’s beliefs that I really broadened my mind to the things that I believe but I could not get out due to writer’s block.
The entire day after class was over, all I could think about was how small the world is. Two people that don't know each other and have never spoken before find out that they both went through almost the exact same experience, around the same time. I'm glad to know that my paper had a positive affect on you. I wish that we had more time to talk about yours because I definitely made a connection to your dedication to wrestling and what you gained from it. Your comments from the 3-step response helped out a lot. I really got to expand more on how the events affected me.
ReplyDelete